Start Steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start Steps Empty Start Steps

Post by 

Amelia Cleves
Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Things you need to do when you join

1. Write the model you wish to use, model don't need to be in historical clothes. You can find model list in Character Audition or just follow this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. When you join  go to Character Introductions and write your character story there

3. Write in Rank list what you wanna be.

Have fun Smile
Amelia Cleves
Amelia Cleves
Viscountess Cherwell

Partner : Nicholas Perci

Back to top Go down

Start Steps Empty Where to start

Post by 

Anne Stafford
Fri May 20, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks for this ,I thought I would add the links for my fellow threaders   Cool

As this site is primarily based around the timeline [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of The Tudors Tv series (over 18s content Shocked[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we love  I love you characters alive in the era of Henry V111  Embarassed
Here is a break down of the episodes we are working through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are very welcoming to other fandom characters that feel the need to follow the theme
if you need help choosing/creating a character,a good place to start
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
there are some nice ones here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] choose from list and post in reply, remember to include where your from if your a countess etc.
and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tell us about your character and put in new thread
and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] look through the list to make sure your model is not already taken ,post a reply,just note the latest post are up to date ones as there are a couple of outdated lists

When you have done all that you can find some exciting Gifs and pictures of your model [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to show us how good looking you are ,we are all happy to help just ask
If you would like some more ideas just look on these pages  Arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Anne Stafford on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : links to up to date)
Anne Stafford
Anne Stafford

Partner : Walter Herbert Deceased ,George Hastings
Lady-in-waiting for : Princess Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2 posters

Start Steps